I made these bunny decorations with dollar store supplies. It cost me a total of $3 to make them (I already had some paint and some brown and green moss on hand in my craft room). Continue reading to see how quick, easy and inexpensive these Easter/ Spring decorations are to make!
- 2 mini terra cotta pots (1 pack of 2 $1 at the Dollar Tree
- 2 decorative bunnies (mine came from the Dollar General for $1 a piece).
- Some brown and green craft moss (both can be purchased at the Dollar Tree).
- Some paint (You can choose whatever paint color you want and you can do both the same color, I just decided to paint mine 2 different colors).
- A hot glue gun
- paint the terra pots and the bunnies
- plug the hot glue gun in
- turn the pots upside down and glue some brown moss onto each pot and then some green on top of the brown (to your desired look)
- take the painted bunnies and hot glue them on top of the green moss and then you’re finished!